Looking Glass Cinema Group are looking for a Cinema Manager to join the team in Drogheda.
Looking Glass is due to open later this year and will offer customers an unrivalled luxurious cinema, live event and leisure venue where blockbuster movies, independent and foreign language films operas, ballets, theatre and more will make up the programming mix.
Laser projection, Dolby ATMOS™ Surround Sound, 3d cinema technology and the ultimate in luxury seating will ensure that cinema-goers have a fantastic movie and live event experience and make looking glass their cinema of choice in the market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, talented and passionate professional who enjoys movies & live events, dealing with people in a fast-paced customer-facing business and has the drive to succeed in a competitive market. This role is an operations role and the successful applicant will be expected to have a presence on the floor for key shifts.
What Skills and Experience do you need?
- to have delivered excellent customer service and results in a fast paced, customer facing business
- ideally have worked in the retail, hospitality, leisure or restaurant sector
- a proven ability in leading teams to deliver objectives and achieve the business plan KPI’s
- excellent communication skills and high personal standards & personal presentation
- be able to work early and late shifts on a rota basis across all 7 days of the week
- be a team player and a hands-on manager who is not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- be commercially astute and keep operating costs low
- demonstrate a ‘learning’ and continuous improvement mindset
- Enjoy networking and forging strong relationships in the community
- Full Driving License
- Excellent IT skills
What will you be responsible for?
- Driving the business to ensure it is meeting it targets
- Collaborating with the film programmer to ensure the cinema is maximising revenues
- Dealing with customer bookings & general enquiries;
- Cash, Stock & Cost control;
- Ensuring appropriate staffing at all times;
- Health & Safety;
- Digital projection;
- Front of House;
- Human Resources;
- Maintaining upkeep of the cinema to the highest standards
To apply for the Cinema Manager position, please forward a comprehensive CV with a detailed cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st 2019